• Designed to close bags made of such materials as jute, cotton, linen, paper, burlap, plastic and waterproofed materials
• Suitable for plain and folded top closures
• Used by packers of flour, grain, fertilizer, feed, chemicals, seed, coffee, sugar, salt, grocery staples, minerals and other products
• Two Needles, Two Threads
• Totally enclosed and sealed motor
• Portable • Trigger-type switch
• Uses standard needles • Uses popular type thread cones
• Protected cutting blades sever the thread after the bag is closed
• Easily adapted for stationary or suspended use without loss of portable features
• Starts sewing any thickness without raising presser foot
220 volt versions:
Model C20NS/220 is for 220 volts.
Model CN27A/220 is for 220 volts.