- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Suitable for double needle seaming, binding, taping and piping operations
- Two needle mechanism readily makes two parallel lines of stitches
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Large hooks and bobbins assures longer operation between bobbin changes
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Oil fed take-up
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- Various needle gauges available
- Synchronized puller available (add suffix -P)
- Large Hooks and bobbins and reverse feed/long stitch - 2 1/2 s.p.i.