- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics, upholstery, quilting, bedding, denim, leather, webbing, vinyl, work clothes, heavy sportswear, sports apparatus, tents, awnings, mattress borders, seat backs, etc. Use where the extra control of alternating presser feet is advantageous to sewing layers without slippage.
- Suitable for such operations as lap seam felling, hemming, binding, joining and plain stitching
- Designed for sewing stretchable seams
- Automatic lubrication
- Dial-type stitch length regulation with locking mechanism
- Link-type feeding mechanism and alternating presser feet keep layers together for efficient double chainstitching and eliminating slippage and puckering
- Also available as two needle - four thread double chainstitch – Models 326D-UF (Double needle) and 326T-UF (Double needle tandem /3 needle)