- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
- Tape Binding with synchronized binder, Model 287RBFS
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or of slippery materials
- Stitches per minute — 2300*
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed – models 287RB-2 / 287RBFS
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material