- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Extra long stitch - 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew models 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration