- For stitching extra heavy-weight materials
- Designed for such operations and products as bag and suitcase handles, seat cushions, safety and logging belts, cargo slings, buffing wheels, tents, sails, harnesses, tarpaulins and covers, fabric structures, construction barriers, parachutes, balloons, industrial bags, boot stitching, book binding
- Extended workspace
- Designed for extremely large thread and thick materials. Thick seams, horse saddles, harnesses or stirrups are no match for the strength of this machine. It can also sew tight stitches with a long stitch length.
- “Adler” style casting and features.
- Synchronized upper and lower feeding mechanism assures uniform stitching
- Alternating presser feet (walking feet)
- 13/16” (20mm) Presser foot lift - hand or foot operated
- Two row feeder
- 2½ stitches per inch
- Stitches per minute - 800
- 16-1/2" work area
- Belt guard